So sorry, Jim.  We oldsters have to be more careful, especially
in gardening season.  Please take care and be better soon.
Auralie

In a message dated 5/15/2010 9:20:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

Oh man,.... that is terrible.  Wrong season (like there is ever a good one?)
for this.  Hope you feel better soon!

Donna

--- On Sat, 5/15/10, james singer <inlandjim1@q.com> wrote:

From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
Subject: [CHAT] Broken up
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 11:40 AM

Last Monday night, I fell. I hurt like hell.

Friday morning I still hurt like hell so I went to the doctor. [Don't ask
why
it took so long; it's a male thing.]

Three broken ribs. He trussed me up in a thing that's sort of a combination
ace bandage and corset. Pain greatly subsided. Six to 8 weeks.

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley