Re: Broken up

Jim, So sorry to hear about your fall. Timing couldn't be worse. I can
identify with your frustration. Almost exactly a year ago was my fall that
ended  up with surgery on my foot and ankle...a plate in my foot and what looks
in the  xrays like 3" wood screws in my ankle. Really puts a damper on the
season's  gardening! But I discovered the weeds would wait and so will just
about  everything else. I did end up hiring a great kid just out of high
school to  help. Best thing I ever did.We are now great friends and he still
helps out  occasionally. Gives me hope for the next generation. Please take
care and try  and be patient. Kathy
In a message dated 5/15/2010 10:45:27 A.M. Central Standard Time,