Re: native prairie plants
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: native prairie plants
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 16:57:27 -0700

I should have said "orderliness," I suppose--that unnatural look we impose upon it to make it look more like Versailles than an empty lot.

On May 16, 2010, at 5:38 PM, Kitty wrote:

The ironweed is probably not something I'll keep. I just like to try things. Then I sell them when they don't excite me.

a "neat" garden? I've spent much of the weekend removing maple seeds. buckets of them.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5