Re: Broken up
  • Subject: Re: Broken up
  • From: Richard Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 23:16:32 -0500

Jim, I totally sympathize, did that in January, no broken ribs, but pulled and bruised anddisjointed just about everything. Time and physical therapy will put you back to right. Yeah, I know about the 'male' thing, it took me a while before I went to the doctor. We tend to be a bunch of dumb a--es, don't we?? Good luck and heal quickly.

james singer wrote:
Last Monday night, I fell. I hurt like hell.

Friday morning I still hurt like hell so I went to the doctor. [Don't ask why it took so long; it's a male thing.]

Three broken ribs. He trussed me up in a thing that's sort of a combination ace bandage and corset. Pain greatly subsided. Six to 8 weeks.

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley