Re: sickos
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: sickos
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:08:56 -0500

Yes, our cathedral lost it's copper guttering to thieves, but they did finally catch them.

Thieves have hit our nursery before, a few years ago, taking a couple hundred $s worth one night. You can't lock this stuff up. Campus police do come by and check periodically, but that's not a real deterrent.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>