From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 8:08:56 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] sickos

Yes, our cathedral lost it's copper guttering to thieves, but they did
finally catch them.

Thieves have hit our nursery before, a few years ago, taking a couple
hundred $s worth one night. You can't lock this stuff up. Campus police do
come by and check periodically, but that's not a real deterrent.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5