Re: Happy Birthday!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday!
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 19:08:22 -0700 (PDT)

It has been a wild 24 hours. Over 12 tornados in ok so far!!

sent from my i-phone
 Patricia Dickson

On May 19, 2010, at 3:20 PM, Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:

Tricia - many happy returns of the day to ya and may all these bloody storms
go away and quit driving y'all nuts up there in OK.

Yeh...we're getting hammered right now....thunder, lightening, flash
flood warning.  How nice.  Sprintime in Oklahoma.....
Happy Birthday Tricia!!!!

I'll second that!  May you have storm-free weather for a change.
zem