Re: Happy Birthday!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday!
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 04:52:52 -0700 (PDT)

It was a wild one more than a dozen tornados yesterday!
We met our 21 yr old son in OKC for late lunch. He had to watch his I
phone weather radar to hop between storms to get back to Stillwater.
They had 3 tornados that went through campus!

Made our phones worth thier cost again!
Thank all of you for your birthday wishes! I want to get to work in my
garden this morning! My peonies have been glorious this year along with
all the roses. I didn't get most of my roses pruned and they are
blooming fantastic!! Great gardening year!

Jesse, I hope you are ok this morning???

sent from my i-phone
 Patricia Dickson