Re: Happy b-day Cathy C.
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy b-day Cathy C.
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 17:48:45 -0500

Thanks! A friend gave me a tomato plant which she says is an heirloom called "Big Pink". Was trying to limit myself to only three plants, but there is always room for one more! DH wanted to buy me a pistol for my birthday... told him I had a 38 target pistol already. He said it was no good for self defense, and I said I didn't care. So far we have agreed to disagree, but I wouldn't put it past him to take matters into his own hands.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b