From: "Patricia Dickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 5:44:42 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [CHAT] Sinus

Jesse,
Have you used the sinus wash neilmed bottle?

sent from my i-phone
Patricia Dickson

On May 23, 2010, at 8:46 PM, Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm with Tricia...it's hot and WINDY. Ended up at Urgent Care this
weekend to get a shot and some meds. Spring allergies are kicking my
butt and it turned into an infection. How nice. BUT I'm on the road
to wellsville.
Jesse