Re: Radiation
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Radiation
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:27:26 -0500

I'm sorry you developed lymphedema; however, it sounds like you and your therapist have it under control. I had breast cancer over 20 years ago, and I'm realizing all the time how fortunate I was to have had no ill effects from the radiation. Chemo was not yet part of the protocol in my case. Good luck on your continuing improvement.
zem
zone  7
West TN

----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>