Re: Perennials for Cutting
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Perennials for Cutting
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 08:03:32 -0400

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Perennials for Cutting

Columbine lasts pretty well about 4-7 days in a vase. I cut daisies, salvia, echinacea, daylilies, iris, hellebores, hosta, lillies (orientl and asiatics), delphinium, peonies, dianthus, solomon seal, tradescantia, ferns, oriental poppies, german & seafoam statice. I see a lot of anemones, rudbeckia, dames rocket, allium, just about anything you can think of except tropicals, in the fanmers' markets ----- Original Message ----- From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>