Re: Animal Relief for Tornado Victims
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Animal Relief for Tornado Victims
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 09:35:02 -0400

Yes, I do the links below every morning first thing, too, so that I don't forget.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com
www.freekibble.com
www.freekibblekat.com

I've done that - a very good cause.  And there's always the Animal Rescue
page at the Hunger Site -
_http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3&link=ctg_ars_home_from_trs_thankyou_sitenav_
(http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3&link=ctg_ars_home_from_trs_thanky
ou_sitenav)

I click those first thing every morning.

APL