Re: May so far
  • Subject: Re: May so far
  • From: betsy <bkelson@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 07:18:25 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I'm behind at the home garden. Planted peas, onions, lettuce, and
potatoes yesterday. I have to remember that I garden on limited water
availablity,so cannot plant every single garden and pot that I own. To
justifiy the water use from the rainbarrel, I am consentrating on

    In the garden plots at work, I have planted the above and hope to plant the tomatoes tomorrow in the wall of waters.