Re: Everyone ok?
gardenchat@hort.net

That is what happened to me! One of my nieces posted her baby was born on Facebook first.
At church that is how the young families stay so connected.

sent from my i-phone
 Patricia Dickson

On May 24, 2011, at 7:05 PM, Bonnie Holmes <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net> wrote:

> I wasn't either until that was the place where the younger generation in my family were posting pictures, etc.
> On May 24, 2011, at 6:22 PM, Catharine Carpenter wrote:
>
>> Not on Facebook, and expect I won't be anytime soon, but so far we,
in the west central IL area are fine. The bad stuff has gone south of
us. However, as I write, we are having a significant afternoon
thunderstorm (typical of the midwest), but it is dying down. The weather
folks are predicting a resurgence tomorrow AM, but so far, so good.