Re: Wearher
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Wearher
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 13:09:51 -0500

2 1/4 inches of rain here in the past two days. Could use some dry weather. At least things are cool for now...
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On May 25, 2011, at 10:54 AM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/ SCOSI wrote:

I'm very glad you (and the others here!) are safe. Hoping everything
will settle down some for you. Send some rain our way if you like, but
let's send the wind somewhere else.

Cyndi