Re: Clivia
  • Subject: Re: Clivia
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 09:19:04 -0400 (EDT)

I, too, felt that maturing the seeds took strength from the mother plant.
My plant did bloom once last year while the seeds were maturing, but
did not produce any offsets.  I was concerned, but still waited.  Now
that the seeds have matured, the plant has already produced two
offsets, and looks really healthy andstrong.  It is several inches taller
than the other Clivia I have.
In a message dated 5/29/2012 8:40:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,