Re: Storms
  • Subject: Re: Storms
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 08:02:45 -0400

Thanks for letting us know about Jesse.

My heart aches for those in the tornado areas.

daryl in georgia

-----Original Message----- From: Theresa G
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:25 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Storms

Wow this weather is too much.  Glad to hear from you all (and Jesse too via
other media).  Stay safe as possible.

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Patricia Dickson <pdickson53@gmail.com>wrote:

Thank you Pam! I'm stuck in front of TV watching footage of tornado on
weather channel! So terrible!

Sent from my iPhone