Re: Storms
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Storms
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 09:38:24 -0400 (EDT)

It's too bad that it takes a disaster to bring this group together, but
it's
good to know you are still out there.  May you all stay safe and well,
and perhaps the season will get back to normal someday - it's been
a crazy spring.

Auralie

In a message dated 5/21/2013 8:09:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,