Re: Storms
  • Subject: Re: Storms
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 14:06:28 -0400 (EDT)

I'm so sorry to hear about your arthritis, Zem.  At the risk of being
called stupid or
ridiculous, I feel I should urge you to wear a copper bracelet.
Hear me out.  In the summer of 1952 when we were on our honeymoon, we  had
automobile accident.  This was before the days of seatbelts. I had  been
crosslegged yoga-fashion and my knees were slammed into the dashboard.  They
were badly bruised and swollen but when we got X-rays they were not
broken.  The
doctor who treated me said, you're lucky in a way, but be sure you are
going to have
a bad case of arthritis from this.  Well, he was right.  In a few  years I
was really
hobbling.  Then someone encouraged me to wear a copper bracelet.   Now,
more than
50 years later I have no arthritic pains.  I do have sciatica, but  that
comes from a spinal
injury within the last  20 years.
Some doctors laugh at me, but at least two have looked at my hands and
that they show no arthritic deformation.  Another doctor has said,  just do
whatever you
need to do. So I am convinced that if I can get around as well as I do at
84 there must
be something to it.  So, at least give it a try.  It can't hurt,  and it is
a lot less expensive
than other treatments.  Wear the bracelet all the time - not just
occasionally.  I have
passed this on to several others, and they all report good success.
And enjoy all the spring blossoms.  My peonies are beginning to open,  and
to be especially productive this year.
In a message dated 5/25/2013 10:54:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,