From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com, mhobertm@excite.com, Cersgarden@aol.com, richa@midlands.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:07:34 EST
Subject: Re: Perennial Saturday

Mardi, the break area is the area around the registration desk, book
sales & <br>doors to the auditorum so this will work. We will be given
name tags to wear <br>and you know you are not looking for 'Ceres' but
rather Carolyn Magnani. If <br>also fails Dr Cindy Haynes is the
coordinator and she could direct you to me <br>but I think we will find
each other. I am short, pleasantly plump and gray hair.<br> I look
forward to meeting you and hopefully Melody, also!<br> Carolyn aka

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com