Re: Fires, now "large things"

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fires, now "large things"
  • From: cathy carpenter cathyc@rnet.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 17:11:44 -0600

Know how you feel. I lost an entire tank of fish to disease several years ago. They were "only" goldfish varieties, but we were attached to them.
Cathy

On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 06:44 PM, Chris wrote:

Christine Petersen   Northport, Long Island, New York   Zone 7

David and all-

Speaking of large things-  Two of my very large tropical fish died
yesterday.  I had tried to treat them, but I really needed a fish
doctor!  One was a nine inch golden sevrum which was one of a pair.  I
feel really sorry for its mate.  I have a six foot long 100 gallon tank
that I have been maintaining for near on 20 years.  Sometimes I feel
really helpless!

The other Chris