From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 5:02 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hummingbird Nest Photos from mom to chicks

Ya know Tony...I had very few hummers this year...very few of those
"hummingbird" moths, and not as many butterflies as I normally have had
in
the past.  And I had a LOT of flowers that would attract them.  I wonder
why
that is?  Did any of you experience this too?

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6