Re: Hummingbird Nest Photos from mom to chicks

on 11/6/03 5:40 AM, Daniel Roman wrote:

> hummingbird nest

Back in the late sixties, I saw a nest built on the edge of 1x 4 of a lath
screen panel in this lath house. Later on we saw the the babies. Mom just
hovered around making sure we didn't touch it. Talk about tiny!!!!!!
Warming up a little, but still on the chilllllllllllly side.

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA