Re: Cyclamen was: Exceptional Weather Comes to an End

We are getting close to the end of the course...started the first of
October with 4-hour sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  We end on Dec. 4
with an extra of interest session on Oct. 8.  The information has been very
helpful and it has been wonderful to be in a room full of people with
similar interests.  We have already started exchanging and sharing plants
and seeds.  I am beginning to see similarities in my love of plants and
books.  I can never go into a bookstore or nursery with getting something
and am always needing more bookshelves and, now, beds.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN