Re: Re: cyclamen

> From: kmrsy@comcast.net
> Squirrels, huh? There's a squirrel nest in my Norway Maple right
across
> from my Cyclamen. This guy chatters up a blue streak when he sees
the
> cats. I hope he doesn't steal my tubers while they nap.
----------

Yup...and, also voles.  I realized I had not noted those rascals -
they got a nice bit of my C. purpurascens clump this year, blast
them.

Just keep an eye on things and maybe place a few strategic rocks to
make it harder for anything to dig them up...don't have to be huge
rocks, but the diggers of the critter world do not seem to like
digging in rocks.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade