Re: Cyclamen was Exceptional Weather Comes to an End

Lynda, the blooms last a couple of weeks if the weather is decent.
If the flowers are fertilized, the flower stalks then curl (like a
tight wound spring) back to the ground and the seed pods ripen...so
if you see curly stalks, that's normal:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :