Re: Cyclamen was: Exceptional Weather Comes to an End

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cyclamen was: Exceptional Weather Comes to an End
  • From: "Marge Talt" mtalt@hort.net
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:54:09 -0500

You're most welcome, Bonnie - do try some; they are such little
jewels in the garden.  Sounds like you've got a goodly project going
there:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net>
>
> Thanks, Marge,  this was very helpful.  I think I'll add this to my
"try"
> list.  I am constructing some walks and new beds this winter and
these will
> be a good candidate for the edges.  I am redoing two large areas of
my
> property, including the raised beds that we use for vegetable
gardening and
> the front porch.  The front porch will require moving two beds and
adding
> walks.  I have gotten lots of inspiration from the pictures people
put on
> the web of their gardens.  And, it is wonderful to have the time to
work on
> some of these projects and put to work new information from the
Master