Re: was Cyclamen / now Master Gardeners

Hello Bonnie,
    Master Gardeners was the best thing I ever did in gardening. Have made
so many friend over the years since my first class. I now get asked on
occasion to "teach" at the local classes. Feel honored to give back on
occasion. We were just up in Indianapolis to a advanced training session for
credits. All day symposium very well organized and presented. I was one of
the speakers for the day and then we got to hear 3 other speakers. While
there I was asked to speak at a symposium in IL and two local county
chapters. Sure has been a lot of fun for both of us... JoAn got here
training two years back and now volunteers at the extension office doing
soil tests.
    Not hard to make those needed volunteer and training hours required.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com