Re: Exceptional Weather Comes to an End

Thanks Donna,
    Will keep your tips in mind when getting pointed toward actually
acquiring a hot tub. I am assuming, that like many impulse purchase luxury
items, these get purchased and then not used all that much. Makes for a
quick sale item to get cash in hard times. Had not thought of the local
sales paper. Will check it out.
    It has cleared off and temperatures are dropping toward that freeze
forecast for tonight. Think I will cover a couple of plants that are
producing seeds now... I really would like to seem seeds go on and mature. A
tiny gentian with large blue trumpets....... never see seeds commercially.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com