Exceptional Weather Comes to an End

>There go the plans that kept me away from Perennial Saturday with Mardi
and Ceres

Alas, I'm not going to be able to make it either.  Had everything all
arranged, too. My Mother decided to move back to the home in Chicago (Park
Forest, Donna) that she hasn't been able to sell, and set the movers up for
NEXT MONDAY!!  So we're packing this weekend.  She is also going to keep
her place in Iowa City (at Melrose Meadows, Melody)and hopes the house
sells quickly.  She just told me last night - talk about rearranging my
business schedule in short order.  Oh well, she's 84 and entitled.

Wonder what it's going to take to get us MidWesterners together!
Iowa z4b