From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Bonnie & Bill Morgan
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 7:48 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] news of the day

May we someday wake up and go for more renewable, cleaner, energy sources!
I'd thought that the oil embargo decades ago would have put our government
in the mood to fund research and better fuels for our future.  It would also
help us need non-friendly oil baring countries less and less, to the point
where the US could sustain its own needs within the country.  It is why some
of us use solar fuel/fuel cells, hybrid vehicles, geothermal heat, etc.

O.K., so I'm down off my soapbox.  Sorry.
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)