Re: news of the day

In my mind I can point to the time "greed" became the mantra for corporate
America.  I was working in D.C. in a large law firm in the late 1970's.
Ringer's book, "Looking Out For Number One" was on the best seller list and
required reading for managers of many large firms.  It seems to me that
from that point forward the emphasis was on self...what one could acquire,
how much one could spend on cars, houses, etc., buying the best and
bragging on it.  Problems of those less fortunate didn't concern those on
this track unless they were directly involved.  The thought of giving back
to the community whose structure and principles allowed great success was
completely lost.

Enough...my soapbox just turned over.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN