Re: Re: was Cyclamen / now Master Gardeners

Hello Donna,
    I just agreed to do a slide presentation for the Master Gardeners in a
town just across the Indiana / Il line. Will be for the Crawford county
group in Robinson, about 45 minutes from Vincennes. That is, I believe, even
further away from you. Down along the southern edge of the state. All I know
at this point is the symposium has the title of "A Winter Day in the Garden"
and it will be on Saturday, January the 24th. I have agreed to do "10 Months
of Bloom in the Shade Garden".
    Suppose you are going to have to talk your group into inviting me up to
your neck of the woods so this can all be more convenient for you. It is my
intention to make up a listing of my schedule for the year.. or at least 6
months at a time, and get it posted on my web site so gardeners can get a
bit of a lead time when I pop up in their area.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana