Re: was Cyclamen / now Master Gardeners

Well, Kitty,
    I am sorry you could not make it to the symposium outside Indianapolis.
Always another time. Have your written or emailed, called anyone with your
complaint? Hope that you have voiced yours, for no one knows if you do not
say. As it turns out the early start time was not a bad ideal. The symposium
ran late. Everyone asked so many questions after each speaker we ran over
quite a bit. We stopped for dinner on the way home and arrived at our front
door around 8:00. Made a verrrry long day if you were one of the speakers.
    They do have a symposium every year, so jump in there and make some
suggestions.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com