Re: Pams pictures/ meeting list members

Hello Bonnie,
    Not to be too concerned... everything has a tendency to happen in its
own time. When things come together right you will be here for a visit. Most
times we simply need to take the time out for ourselves... the obligations
are always there and usually will be when we return from stepping away from
them for a bit. So hard for a loving care-giver to do.....
    I seldom give a slide presentation anyplace I go that one to three or
four gardeners do not come up and want to talk for we have already "met" on
a list serve of some title. Wonderful ... you are never a stranger any place
your go.....
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com