Re: was Cyclamen / now Master Gardeners

Bonnie, next year's Tennessee State conference will be in Memphis.  I surely
hope to meet you there.  I'm a member of the Madison County group in Jackson.
I live in Fayette County, but there is no Master Gardener program here.  I,
too, have met some really good friends over the past two years.

zem
zone 7
West TN