Re: was Cyclamen / now Master Gardeners

Well, Zem or Bonnie, or whoever..
    Any theories on why Master Gardener chapter would have more active males
than the usual garden club or organization? Come to think of it Alpine
Gardening seems to be made up of a very strong male component. Does not seem
to be just a local thing here as I read from your guys.
    Inquiring minds not only need to know they seem to kind of stuck on this
aspect of gardening participation this morning.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana