Re: was Cyclamen / now Master Gardeners

In a message dated 11/9/2003 7:46:33 AM Central Standard Time,
genebush@otherside.com writes:
Any theories on why Master Gardener chapter would have more active males
than the usual garden club or organization?
Actually, I prefer my Master Gardener group to my garden club.  Maybe it's
because MGs actually like getting their hands dirty and really getting involved
with projects.  I could also say Master Gardeners are down to earth, which, I
think, would also make a good t-shirt logo. :-)  There are several women in my
garden club who "don't dig." (Their words, not mine.)
zone 7
West TN