Re: was Cyclamen / now Master Gardeners

In a message dated 11/9/03 3:35:52 PM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

<< What bugs me most is that in
this area Master Gardeners think we are the devil incarnate.  They actively
us!  >>

Auralie, the members of our garden club that have completed the federated
programs of landscape design and garden study are also the MGs.  I think
federated programs are better than MGs. For the past few years Iowa MG course allows
open book testing where federated does not which I favor.