From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:00:20 -0600
Subject: [CHAT] Exceptional Weather Comes to an End

>There go the plans that kept me away from Perennial Saturday with
either. Had everything all<br>arranged, too. My Mother decided to move
back to the home in Chicago (Park<br>Forest, Donna) that she hasn't been
able to sell, and set the movers up for<br>NEXT MONDAY!! So we're
packing this weekend. She is also going to keep<br>her place in Iowa
City (at Melrose Meadows, Melody)and hopes the house<br>sells quickly.
She just told me last night - talk about rearranging my<br>business
schedule in short order. Oh well, she's 84 and entitled.<br><br>Wonder
what it's going to take to get us MidWesterners
together!<br>Mardi<br>Iowa
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>