Re: was Master Gardeners/ Garden clubs

This sounds like a good plan.  When I asked the extension agent why courses
weren't given at night or on the weekend, he just said that he didn't get
paid for any overtime nor evenings.  Many of our speakers were from the
University so I guess they are on the same schedule.  I thought it sad
because I know of many working people who would love to benefit from the
courses and would volunteer their time on weekends.  While the University
does have some distance learning capacity, it is expensive and charged to
the various colleges and programs.  The University has undergone severe
cuts during the past few years so I can't see that happening anytime soon.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN