Re: was Master Gardeners/ Garden clubs

> When I asked the extension agent why courses
> weren't given at night or on the weekend, he just said that he didn't get
> paid for any overtime nor evenings.

ITYS

What people don't understand is that MGs are trained to serve the CES.
Unless CES neeeeeeds evening and weekend people, there is no reason to train
them.   Training is not done for your benefit.  Sounds cold, I suppose, but
what you're hearing is a budget being severely crunched - or an Extn Agt
that doesn't give a %$#@.

Kitty