From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 9:08 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: was [CHAT] Cyclamen / now Master Gardeners

> This blows my mind.  How can this be enjoyable?  I can not sit in my
garden
> even thru I have a number of benchs placed about.  The joy is in the
labor.
>     Ceres

Ceres,

While I still take great pleasure in what I can do in the garden, and love
pulling weeds and planting seeds, 3 knee operations and 2 herniated disks
keep me from doing what I would really like to do.

That does *not mean that I'll give it up as long as I can do something, but
I realize that some people can do even less than I can, and perhaps they
find the creativity enjoyable, even if they can't do the work themselves?

Daryl