From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:14:50 EST
Subject: Re: was [CHAT]  Master Gardeners/ Garden clubs

In a message dated 11/10/03 10:06:38 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net
writes:<br><br><< Questions<br>from the community via telephone arrive
during business hours. >><br><br>Questions coming into our county office
are taken by our paid coordinator or <br>recorder and then volunteers
respond within a day or two at that scheduled <br>work time.<br> For the
most part our classes are taught by the univ staff by ICN which <br>has
interactive capability and thus serving the state. One weekend is
greenhouses and labs.<br> Our vol hr return has greatly increased the
past few years and we <br>continue to have a waiting list of candidates
even with two classes last year. Our <br>new MGs are an unbelievable
group with great talents, interests and enthusiasm. <br> I know this is
not true state wide in more remote, less populated counties.<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com