Re: was Cyclamen / now Master Gardeners

In a message dated 11/11/2003 12:25:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Zemuly@aol.com writes:

> Auralie, I am very interested in that kind of education.  I belong to
> Federated garden club, and I get our little Tennessee magazine.  However, I
> have
> never seen any information on the kind of training you have mentioned.  How
> do I
> find out more about it?
> zem

Zem, I'm afraid you'll have to come to New York.  I don't know of a
comparable program in another state.  I don't have another school scheduled until next
June, but I hope to get another organized soon - the local District must
support it though it is a state-sponsored school.  You would learn a lot from
Flower Show Schools and Symposiums, as well as Garden Study Courses - we just feel
that our New York schools are better focused on what the exhibitor needs to
know about horticulture. But as I said, I'm prejudiced, since this is my
project.
Auralie