Re: news of the day: hybrid cars

Also, Theresa, remember that if you do go to a dealership for a test
drive (either Honda or Toyota) don't expect the salesperson to know what
they are talking about. Unfortunately I have heard of alot of
salespeople spreading misinformation about hybrid vehicles. Just be
aware that they may not know their product.

If you want to know anything about the Prius, how it works, how it handles, feel free to email me.

Good luck!

Eva