RE: news of the day: t-shirts

That's too funny. It's the same for me. I order one stinking thing from an "organic" catalog...and the next thing I know I'm getting "crunchy-groovy-hippy" catalogs. My husband SWEARS that I get more catalogs than anybody in the world. I get one called "The Pyramid Collection" that has all kinds of Pagan stuff in it and my husband just looks at me and shakes his head....and my kids grab at it like those seagulls on "Finding Nemo"..."mine, mine, mine".

From: kmrsy@comcast.net
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] news of the day: t-shirts
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:08:03 +0000

God help me, I'm on everyone's mailing list!

I get a teak furniture catalogue - I've called and asked to be removed, I can'
afford a teak shish kabob stick! They said they can't take me off.

I get a chef's catalogue - I've called and asked to be removed, I don't cook!
I get a goth catalogue - who knows why?
I get some sort of gay men's Italian art catalogue - beat's me!
I get an artist's catalogue - I can't draw.
I get a Hanes catalogue - I haven't worn pantyhose in at least 5 yrs!
I get a farm implement catalogue - yeah, my lot is 60x120'.
And yes, not long ago I got some sort of pagan/satan/witch catalogue - pretty
interesting, but I can't even guess how I got on their list.

Kitty

I love to read those T-shirts