Re: news of the day: t-shirts

This is because mailing lists are a big business; get bought and sold
over and over.  If you have a lot of time to waste, you can sign up
for a catalog using a specific initial or something in your name and
then just wait for the deluge to see who sold which name to who:-)
Mailing lists are seldom purged; they just get added to and errors
made in name spellings and sold and resold.  Since I go by at least 3
names, I'm always interested to see what comes in for whom...and that
doesn't count the misspellings of those 3 originals:-)

Pity as it is a real tree waster, but mailing list sales are a really
big business, so it ain't gonna stop.  Asking to get off a list just
confirms you have a live address:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade

> I get a teak furniture catalogue - I've called and asked to be
removed, I can'
> afford a teak shish kabob stick! They said they can't take me off.
>
> I get a chef's catalogue - I've called and asked to be removed, I
don't cook!
> I get a goth catalogue - who knows why?
> I get some sort of gay men's Italian art catalogue - beat's me!
> I get an artist's catalogue - I can't draw.
> I get a Hanes catalogue - I haven't worn pantyhose in at least 5
yrs!
> I get a farm implement catalogue - yeah, my lot is 60x120'.
> And yes, not long ago I got some sort of pagan/satan/witch
catalogue - pretty
> interesting, but I can't even guess how I got on their list.
>
> Kitty
>

> I love to read those T-shirts
> > And where, dear lady, did you see the "sister" shirt?  Nothern
Sun?  Are you
> > one of those "Born Again Pagans"?   LOL
> >
> > Thanks for the seeds and plant info too.  Very much appreciated!
> >
> > Jesse Rene' Bell
> >

> > >From: kmrsy@comcast.net
> > >To: gardenchat@hort.net
> > >Subject: RE: [CHAT] news of the day: t-shirts
> > >Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:15:52 +0000
> > >
> > >I thought that would be the one you'd ordered.  I've seen the
'sister'
> > >shirt, too.  what a riot!
> > >Kitty
With all the