Re: OT throw away society

I hear you loud and clear. I'm so fed up with being told that practically
anything that's more than two year old is really OLD and not worth keeping. I
have gone through the same problems as you. IMO an appliance or other major
purchase should last a long time when you consider the price. The other thing is
that so many companies are in chapter 11 so you are stuck.
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon VA